Youly vs. Kin Fertility Overview
|Membership price||❌ (not required)||$79/year|
|Consultation cost||$35||Covered by the $79 annual membership fee|
$70 for fertility video consultation
|Health Conditions and Concerns||Sexual health |
|Every stage of reproductive health |
|Contraceptive pill available?||✅ 36 birth control brands||✅ Over 35 birth control brands|
|Prescription meds available?||✅||🟡 Just birth control pill|
|Discreet, free shipping?||✅||✅|
|Issues medical certificate?||✅||❌|
|Unlimited ongoing support?||✅||✅|
Youly Review: Is Youly Reliable for Online Health Treatments?
- Quick and easy consults with trusted and licensed Australian medical experts
- The ability to issue medical certificates
- Access to new prescriptions or the ability to fill an existing e-script
Is Youly Safe?
Youly offers refunds for treatment plans or memberships in the following cases:
- The clinician decides the treatment is not appropriate
- The specific treatment plan is no longer available
- An incorrect program or a pricing error is identified
If refunds are approved, they can take up to 14 days to be issued.
- Quick appointment scheduling ensures that individuals can receive timely medical attention
- Well-equipped to address a wide range of health concerns that impact assigned females, ensuring specialised care
- Unlimited messaging with doctors allows ongoing communication for follow-up questions, concerns, and updates
- Refunds only available under certain conditions, meaning some people won’t be able to get their money back even if they decide not to move forward with the program
Conditions That Youly Treats
- Contraception, such as pills or a vaginal ring, to prevent pregnancy, or help manage symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, and more
- Medication for herpes simplex virus (HSV), a sexually transmitted infection
- Prescription medication for menopause, which describes a time when the menstrual cycle ends
- Morning after pill, an emergency contraception
- Medication for vaginal thrush, a fungal yeast infection
- Medication for urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Cold sore medication
- Medication for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), also known as reflux
- Weight loss prescription medication
- Medication for certain sleep conditions
- Medications for skincare concerns, such as acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis
Youly Reviews From Their Customers
Kin Fertility Review: Is Kin Fertility Good for Fertility Treatment?
Kin Fertility is a legitimate health and wellness company that offers fertility-related healthcare. Some notable services offered include:
- A fertility specialist and OB/GYN-approved pregnancy checklist, which is available through the platform’s mobile app and is personalised to each individual’s pregnancy
- Fertility consultations with trusted Australian doctors
- $79 annual membership fee, which includes free treatment delivery, flexible delivery schedules, auto-refills, unlimited text-based consults, access to health information, and the ability to switch medications at any time
Is Kin Fertility Safe?
Kin Fertility is generally considered to be a safe option for managing all aspects of one’s fertility journey. A licensed healthcare provider facilitates all consultations, and members have access to a provider at any time via text.
- Covers a broad spectrum of fertility-related health needs, including contraception, fertility treatments, prenatal care, and postpartum support
- Offers tailored treatment plans based on individual needs and medical history
- Offers prescription and non-prescription treatments and products, with a focus on reproductive health
- Mainly focuses on reproductive health, with limited products and treatments for more general health conditions
Kin Fertility Treatments and Products
- Contraceptive pills that may be used to prevent pregnancy, as well as manage acne, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), and more
- Planning-related products, such as pregnancy, ovulation, and genetic carrier tests, as well as prenatal vitamins
- Pregnancy-related products, including prenatal vitamins refills, belly band, protein shake powder, morning sickness tea, iron supplements, belly cream, nipple balm, and more
- Postpartum-related products, including breastfeeding pads, postnatal supplements, peri bottle, padsicles, sitz bath, epsom salts, witch hazel healing foam, and more
- Supplements that support sleep, healthy digestion, stress reduction, PMS, and more
Kin Fertility Reviews From Their Customers
The Verdict: Which Online Women’s Health Service Is Best?
Youly and Kin Fertility may both be valuable additions to an individual’s health regimen. Both platforms offer good solutions for those who want convenient and accessible healthcare.
Youly is best for everyday health conditions.
For those interested in support for everyday health conditions, Youly is the clear winner. The company offers prescription treatments for a range of health conditions and concerns, including acne, UTIs, menopause, smoking cessation, birth control, and more. They also don’t require a membership fee and allow individuals to pause or cancel deliveries at any time.
Kin is best for reproductive health.
Kin Fertility works best for reproductive health as they offer many more options when it comes to fertility treatment and reprodcutive care. Treatments and products offered include ovulation, pregnancy, and genetic carrier tests, as well as birth control, vitamins, supplements, and postpartum care products, like nipple balm and padsicles. Keep in mind that they charge a monthly fee on top of the cost of treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes. If you’re meeting with a licensed healthcare provider, you can safely buy the pill and other contraceptives online.
To cancel you Kin Fertility subscription:
- Log into your Kin Profile
- Scroll to the “ongoing subscriptions” section
- Click the “manage”’ button for the subscription you want to cancel
- Click “cancel plan”
It costs $24.95 to get a medical certificate from Youly.
Other factors we investigated included convenience, access to healthcare providers, and any free services or resources offered. We selected Youly as best for everyday health conditions because of the extensive prescription treatments offered for a variety of health conditions. Kin Fertility stood out for its range of prescription and non-prescription treatments and products focusing on fertility, making it the better choice for reproductive health.